Friday, January 13, 2012

T. FAX - tyrannosaurus FAX!

I got a call from a government agency yesterday asking for a FAX TONE! 

Last year, I finally donated my fax machine to an e-junk group.  I really don't see why on earth do people still use FAX MACHINES when you have the ever-reliable email not to mention that thermal paper does not store for long.

Most of the time it's government offices that still use fax machines and in remote cases, companies that do not want to go through your proposals :-)  Anyway, when I told the gov't employee on the other line that I finally got rid of my fax machine he chuckled and said that they will just send it by mail.  Waaahhh!!! from jurassic to the big bang!

Maybe if the government would do an audit on the facsimile and courier expenses for documents that are merely meant to "NOTIFY" I bet they will realize how much savings they will have if they simply EMAIL these notifications.

PNoy!  Paki-check! Now na!

No comments: